In your case (going from the screenshots) your project prototype is called
*project. So in your own document the OnAdd code needed for container “Awards & funding for business” would be:
i.e. any note added to the container—as new or an existing one dragged into it—will have its Prototype attribute set to the case-sensitive name of the prototype you wish it to use: here it is
The easiest way to set this code is using the Action Inspector’s ‘action’ tab. Select the container whose OnAdd you wish to see. Then:
- Press keyboard shortcut
Cmd+1 to open the Inspector window.
- Select the Action Inspector using the right-most (cog-wheel) icon in the top row (#1 in screengrab below).
- Click the ‘Action’ button in the lower row of buttons (#2 in screengrab).
- Type or paste your code into the main box (#3 in screengrab).
- Press the Return key to complete the edit - you can tell the code is set as it will now all be selected.
- You’re done! You can close the Inspector and you are ready to try our your OnAdd action by adding a note to the container.