I think I am having a problem with Watching DEVONthink Groups in Tinderbox.
In DTPO, I:
- Created a group.
- Right-clicked on it and selected “Copy Item Link”.
In TB, I:
- Opened an existing document.
- Created a new note.
- Opened the Attribute Inspector while the new note was still selected.
- Selected the System tab.
- Selected Category Watch, Attribute DEVONthinkGroup.
- Pasted in the Default box the content of the clipboard.
- Checked the box “Key attribute for selected notes”.
Within seconds, each note in the document, including each Adornment, turned into a Container that contained the note I had created in DTPO. Is this the desired TB behavior or am I doing something wrong?
Thank you for your consideration.