Hi all, potentially of interest to those who wish to generate a website from a collection of linked notes.
tbx_to_website_generator.tbx (91.3 KB)
This TBX template exports notes placed under its Home page (Display name = ‘Read Me First’ ) into a self-contained Website - header/3-column/footer - preserving all types of links.
Links displayed are;
- hierarchical ( right column and breadcrumb below the header )
- inbound/outbound ( left column )
- textural links (within main content of middle column )
- similar-to pages ( below hierarchical in the right column.)
- A header displays the $DisplayName ( with $Name as a reference underneath), the date of creation of the TBX page, and the TBX file the site is derived from. Note links use $Name, so links to ‘this’ note will use ‘Home’ and not ‘Read Me First.’
- Left column ( Links as above )
- The Middle column contains the $Text of the note
- Right column ( Links as above )
- The footer contains the number of words in the page and a WordCloud type output
More in the Read Me First Page inside
Hope this is useful to some of you