To set a doc to suppress composite behaviour:
- Open the Document Inspector, System tab.
- In the search box (top box on the panel) type ‘NeverComposite’ and click Return.
- The UI updates with $NeverComposite selected for review/edit.
- Change the ‘default’ value from
true and click Return to save the edit.
- This is now the inherited value in the doc and notes will not composite in maps if dragged close to one another.
Note, when editing System or User-created attributes in the document Inspector, you are viewing/working on the attribute itself as defined in that TBX. This is true regardless of whether a note is currently selected. The other Inspectors are scoped to the current selection, e.g. as below: