2020-12-19 9:00a PST, noon EST, 1700 GMT
I thought I created this last week. Hope there’s still time!
- I especially want to invite people who are thinking about getting Tinderbox, or who have it but aren’t sure where to begin.
- runCommand demo
- how to get the new DEVONthink annotation solution working, see Revisiting Devonthink Annotations to Tinderbox
- review the “getting started text” for Dr. Cox
- demo of a fix/demo Michael Becker produced for a community member
- demo of an outlining fix for Marc’s file.
- Larry, how’s the project coming along?
As always, reply with topic suggestions.
If you have small problem files, consider linking them in the replies before the meetup. It might open the possibility of others showing fixes at the meetup.
Additionally, if you have a problem on a file, but you can’t share your screen because the information needs to stay private, consider creating a copy and deleting or anonymizing the information you don’t want to share, or set up a second file (with or without text) that will allow you to demo your problem.