A thank-you to you all

Congratulations - and well deserved!

1 Like

Bravo, well done and congratulations.

1 Like

Dr. A, congrats on passing one of the most rigorous academic “tests” there is! And although there is no doctorate in it, you have earned the highest possible accolades in our eyes for your longstanding (I’ve been here since TBX 4) generosity to the TBX community, helping us wend our way through the great complexity (and power) of the Tinderbox software. We (and that’s “all of us”, not the royal “we”) wish you the best in all your future work.

1 Like

Congratulations, Doc!!

1 Like

Congratulations. Thank you for all you have done for the community here.

1 Like

Congratulations, Dr. Anderson, and thank you for everything you do to this community, it is very helpful for learners like me!

I wish you all the best in the future!

1 Like

Congratulations, Dr. A! You also deserve an honorary doctorate from Eastgate University for all you do for all of us here. How did you turn around input so quickly while completing a dissertation? All of the best wishes and more. Patrick

2 Likes

Congratulations Mark, it’s a long hard trail. Remarkable that you accomplished it while doing the extraordinary amount of service to the Tinderbox community. I agree with Padraig that we should grant you an honorary doctorate from Eastgate U!!

1 Like

Dr. Mark, thanks for all you’ve done.
Congratulations and God bless

1 Like

Congratulations, Mark, and may your post-doc in this community be as fruitful as the pre-doc has been. Thanks for all you do.

1 Like

Congratulations, Dr. Anderson! This community is continually enriched by your generosity and thoughtfulness. I hope you plan to continue being part of our community!

1 Like

Adding my voice to the chorus of congratulations and thanks! What was the thesis topic? Where, when can we read it? Maybe just post the abstract?? All Best - JM

1 Like

Adding to the congratulations on the PhD…

… and to the exceptionally well merited thanks for everything you’ve done in support of Tinderbox users!

1 Like

Congrats indeed!

1 Like

Congratulations! To do a Phd and, at the same time, be so helpful here is amazing. Dr. Anderson.

1 Like