Assigning a badge by agent - with $badge alone not visible

Hello! I have a simple agent that shall assign a badge to a note depending on a condition. It does not seem enough to assign it that way, because I cannot see the badge. :pensive: What fields do I have to additionally set to make the badge visible? Thanks in advance.

Query:
$TextLength > 1

$Badge="documents2"

This finds all notes where there is at least 1 character. If youā€™re looking for notes that have $Text, you could also simply query for:

$Text!=""

The action code looks correct but I canā€™t find a built-in badge with the name ā€œdocuments2ā€. The Symbols group of badges has a ā€œdocument2ā€ (i.e. no ā€˜sā€™ in it). Or you may be using a custom badge. Either way Iā€™d double-check you are using the right name for the badge. Also note that badge names are case-sensitive so ā€œappleā€ will not set a badge named ā€œappleā€.

:joy: OMG what a classic error. One reason I becoming a fan of code convention. :wink: Thanks for your quick reply. At least this post might help another sleeping person in the future.

1 Like

I believe that would find text that has more than a single character. ā€œAt least 1 characterā€ would be:

$TextLenghth >= 1

1 Like