Color of the connecting lines in Chart View

Is it possible to change the Colour of the connecting lines in Chart View. They are an insipid grey, I would like to be able to set a stronger colour if possible

Iā€™m not aware of any settings that explicitly control the colour of the chart lines. Of course, ā€˜insipidā€™ is in the eye of the holder as itā€™s a narrow margin between hard to see and too obvious. :slight_smile:

Are you using dark or light OS mode? It sounds like youā€™ve a possible feature request.

Thanks Mark - agreed insipid is in the eye of the beholder, I will try a different colour scheme - for reference Iā€™m using light mode.

1 Like

Sure. I wasnā€™t disparaging the idea, just pointing out that if find you still want control of that you can make always a suggestion for it. :slight_smile:

Itā€™s not currently settable, but that could change.

Honestly I think that would be useful, if you are using Chart view I think it would enhance legibility, particularly if you have ā€œdenseā€ clusters of notes, helping distinguish where notes belong in that view.

Good afternoon, I think you should try different color schemes, this may be the solution to your problem. By the way, you can try to use this https://create.vista.com/colors/palettes/black-color-palette/ palette, Iā€™m looking for color schemes for my projects here, since itā€™s very convenient to use later and everything will be in the same style.