We spoke in the 14 August meetup about planning future topics. This is a post that you can edit: simply click the Edit button below. Feel free to extend the list of possibilities!
The current schedule (including recent meetups with available recordings) is:
Here are a few topics that have been mentioned:
Getting Started with Tinderbox
- Getting Started With Attribute Browser
- Containers and Maps
- Elements and opportunities for automation
- Tagging and Tinderbox (August 7, but this is evergreen)
- Thinking about aliases
- AutoFetch and Import processing
Tutorials, Examples, Training Videos
** Tracking mileage in Tinderbox
** Moving references from Zotero to Tinderbox
- Working With Reference Managers
- Approaches To Tinderbox Presentations: lots of quick demos!
Advanced TInderbox Tools/Techniques, and Recursive Topics
- Using Prototypes of Prototypes (referred to on 2021-09-11)
Agents, Actions, Automation
** Agency and links
Import and Export, Inter-App Workflows, External Scripting
- Working with tabular data (importing, exporting)
- TaskPaper import scenarios
- Export Templates for Absolute Beginners
Storyspace and Hypertext Narrative
** World building
** Pliny;Casson, Libraries in the Ancient World;Blair, Too Much To Know; Even-Azra, Lines Of Thought; Wilson-Lee, The Catalogue of Shipwrecked Book
- Ancient Knowledge Representation
- Patterns Of Spatial Hypertext: idioms for the map view
- Information Triage in Tinderbox
- Alexandra George, Constructing Intellectual Property.
- Tinderbox/DEVONthink for Historians
Off the Wall, Meta Topics
What interests you? What should we discuss?