Symptom: When viewing notes that have the Markdown prototype assigned in the Preview pane the returned result is a zero, literally “0”.
Anyone have any suggestions as to a possible cause for this symptom?
What I’ve Tried:
- Verified that “Markdown” prototype is attached to a test note
- From the file menu selected the built in prototype “Markdown”
- Closed Tinderbox. Downloaded a new version of Tinderbox and installed.
- Create a new note at the top level in an attempt to avoid possible conflicts with other notes. This produced the same result.
- Removed the Prototype from a note. Hence there is no prototype attached to the note. This produces the same result.
So this would appear to be not a problem of prototypes but something that I may have broken in Tinderbox.
It would seem that something I’m doing in the document is causing the problem and its document wide but I have no idea what might cause this impact.
Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.