Simple Pandoc Template

Thank you for the detailed and prompt response. I’m sure it will also be useful for others who come across this thread.

Cheers,
Martin BB

1 Like

Hey Bernardo,

I have been fighting with this in the past, but today I tried again and was (almost) successful. There is a small problem I still have, and perhaps you (or @satikusala) spot the problem that continues to annoy me?

First of all, I read through the whole thread again and spotted the problem with the missing DisplayedAttribute “ExportScriptPath”. So I added that to the TbxConfig note.
I also pasted the AppleScript from the “PandocExport” note into the user script folder and put its path and filename into $ExportScriptPath (after updating the called app to “Tinderbox 9”).

Now I thought everything should work, but no matter how often I used the “Pandoc:Export” stamp, nothing appeared in the designated output directory.

HOWEVER, when I open the AppleScript in the ScriptEditor and run it from there, everything works fine! I managed to export to docx, to latex, and to html formats.

So: the machinery is there, but I have one final hurdle to pass before it functions fully.

Any idea what I could be doing wrong?

Many thanks in advance to anyone offering help and ideas!

I’ve had similar issues in the past. Pandox will fail if it is expected a value or flag. I suspect that there is a value that is not getting passed. Happy to jump on a call with you at some point.

Thanks, that’s a very kind offer, Michael! Would in about an hour’s time suit you? That’s 20:30 Berlin time, 15:30 New York time (sorry I don’t remember where in the US you are located…) If that’s ok, send me a Zoom link; if not, suggest a time convenient to you!

Sure, just sent you a zoom link.

Many thanks - talk to you then!