That’s great, and I confirm that it now works flawlessly with a large number of real TB notes.
I guess @eastgate will take note of the mis-parsing of
\n. I find format substitutions complex at times. Trying to learn them, and to use the agent solution for all CSV exports from TB, I modified your demo. The goal is that each note uses a line, with a single column for all tags, etc. Funny enough this time I got the formatting output right whatever the number of attributes added… but I can’t understand why they are not filled with their values.
This is the content of
X = $ExportAttributes("CSV Export Agent").format('','","$','','');
$MyString=$MyString+'"'+$ID+'","'+$Name +X+'"' +"\n";
An this is the output:
“1532104244”,“Journalism that matters “,”$Tags”,"$Theme","$Context"
“1532104237”,“Why I Needed to Pull Back From Twitter”,"$Tags","$Theme","$Context"
The solution to the above is not as important, as it can be achieved with other means, so please look into it only if it is easy to correct.
But perhaps someone could explain briefly the use of prototypes for TB exports. I view it as a problem: if I change the prototype to two notes with differente prototypes (let’s say, quoation and question), I can’t think of a way to get the notes back to their original prototype after exporting them. This is why in the demo above I change the selection of notes by the agent based on a prototype to a new attribute
ExportCSV. The good thing about using an agent for exports is that it can also apply the change of