Is anyone else using TB 7.3.1 on OS X 10.10.5? Any problems with it?

I am getting some weirdness with 7.3.1 on OS X 10.10.5. One example is the preferences window – if I start Tinderbox (default document has no notes) and open preferences, I’m unable to close the preferences window. It just sort of goes into a “ghost mode” and I can’t close it.

I don’t have this problem with 7.3.0 on this machine, or with 7.3.1 on a 10.12.6 machine.

Is anyone else running 10.10.5 and TB 7.3.1? Have you seen this problem? I’ve reported it to @eastgate but so far he’s unable to replicate it. I’m curious to know if anyone else is running a similar setup to me, and whether you’re having this same problem or not.

I’ve disabled all login items, uninstalled Divvy, and don’t have any peripherals connected, so my machine’s as “clean” as I can get it without doing an OS reinstall… but TB is the only program that behaves this way so that seems pretty drastic.

An even better way to try a clean machine is to create a new, clean user account on your machine. Less painful than reinstall, but also clean.

1 Like