I to scratch the surface of TB a bit I tried the following:
- created a container for prototypes (Path: “/Pro”)
- created an user attribute (name = “Inhalt”, Type = “String” and Suggested = “Information;Konzepte;Praxis”)
- created a note as prototype in this container (Path: “/Pro/PInhalt”) with attribute “Inhalt”
- created an adornment at root level (Path: “/Didaktische Route”)
- created OnAdd for adornment: $Prototype = “PInhalt”; $Width = ($Width(adornment) / $GridColumns(adornment)) - 1.0
The adornment sets the prototype. So far so good.
What puzzles me: $Prototype = “PInhalt” works, $Prototype = “/Pro/PInhalt” does not ??!?