I’m using the attribute browser to do some mass
linkTo assigning and I realize I’m not clear how sensitive the action panel is. Can someone tell me if I’m being overly cautious?
- I click “query” button
- I enter a query into the query box
- I click outside the query box
- I confirm query is correct
- I click “action” button
- I enter action code into the action box
- I click outside the action box
- I confirm action has applied
- I click action button again
- I delete action code
- I start over at step 1
It seems like if I do not delete action code before querying a new set of notes, I’ll immediately apply the former action once the query runs, is this right?