aTbRef updated for v7

aTbRef7 is now up, images done. Summary of what’s new in v7.

Reports of errors and typos are welcomed - to me please.

1 Like

Thank you, Mark.

But I do have difficulties finding the download-link for the offline-tbx-Version of aTbRef v7.

Could you kindly point me in the right direction.

Thanks

The source is zipped at: http://www.acrobatfaq.com/atbref7/aTbRef7.zip

I’ve added a link to the 5th-from-last bullet on the index page or go to the home page > (link to ) About aTbRef > (link to) Obtaining the aTbRef source TBX file which has an on screen link to the zip.

Note, I generally make small changes to the online version only. The Zip is only updated when I do a full export, unless I expressly make a fresh zip. This is pragmatic as the master doc lives on my home system and I update the website from wherever I happen to be. so if web page and TBX differ, treat the web page as more up to date.

Errata are welcomed.

aTbRef6 now has warning headers that it is out of date and a re-direct to aTbRef7.

atbref.com and www.atbref.com now both redirect to the aTbRef7 home page.

aTbRef7 is now updated for v7.0.1. I also noticed and fixed some out-of-date stuff in the Tinderbox syntax section.

Search in aTbRef7 does not work while aTbRef6 still works.

@mwra could you kindly take a look?

Thanks

Fixed this AM, alerted by a PM from another user. Sorry, I’d left a hardcoded reference to atbref6. I didn’t envisage aTbRef would run for 13 years and have 5 different baseline versions online!

The TBX version online includes this fix. Google may take a day or two to index everything but it shouldn’t need any more fixes from me.

Unfortunately it’s still not working. So, I guess, we wait another day …

Sadly, I don’t control Google’s indexing priorities. :rage: