Hello all,
My name includes non-English characters such as “İ” and I presume that’s why I cannot register. How should I proceed?
Hello all,
My name includes non-English characters such as “İ” and I presume that’s why I cannot register. How should I proceed?
@eastgate and myself are both at Hypertext’26 n London, please drop an email to tinderbox@eastgate.com and that should get you sorted out. HTH.
@mwra Thank you for your response. I emailed last friday.
And I believe I replied. I’ve been having a tough time locating your purchase record; any details would help. (I suspect the “|” is treated as a potential code injection by the server)
@eastgate I haven’t received any email unfortunately. I am forwarding my invoice email.
@eastgate Did you get my email? Anything I should provide?
Edit: I managed to change my account name but still can’t register. New account name: Selen Dal
[Note: I believe this is now resolved]