just stumbled across a curious issue.
- Opened a new (clean) TB document.
- Inserted Reference-Prototypes.
- Added a new note in Outline View and set its prototype to “Reference”.
- Entered “Tangredi, Sam J.” for $Authors.
- Entered “Anti-Access Warfare. Countering A2/AD-strategies” for $BookTitle.
- Entered the following DisplayExpression: $Authors+$BookTitle.
- Expected to see: Tangredi, Sam J.;Anti-Access Warfare. Countering A2/AD-strategies.
- But it says: Anti-Access Warfare. Countering A2/AD-strategies;Tangredi, Sam J.
I wonder where my mistake is. It works as supposed with different $Authors and $BookTitle, though.
Update: It appears that the : -symbol in the titles causes this effect. Just happended with another $BookTitle again.