Is anyone taking advantage of an AI for programming actions, edicts, etc

What might be interesting, given that this GPT “knows” The Tinderbox Way, would be to ask it about note-taking practice rather than details of Tinderbox actions.

How should a visual artist take notes on her reading?

Is “Getting Things Done” a philosophical stance? If so, what is a contrasting position?

How many notes should I have before I sit down to write my book?

3 Likes

Ok I gave it a try.

1 Like

Fascinating.

I think it’s fascinating that, while what it knows about Tinderbox it learned (I presume) from The Tinderbox Way, this seldom sounds like me. In particular, the GPT seems to favor more up-front organization than I endorse, and its voice is nothing like mine.

The answer on “philosophic stance” is a mess, but the others aren’t terrible!

2 Likes

Perhaps it remembers things humans sometimes forget! Could it have been referring not just to Posters but to these native charts and graphs?

aTbRef: Shapes, Borders, Patterns and Fills

1 Like

Interesting. But if the training set is MB’s The Tinderbox Way, then content of aTbRef should be out of scope. Or, does the AI draw from outside the uploaded custom model?

(All a bit beyond my understanding of the AI model, TBH!)

I might have mentioned plots in The Tinderbox Way. Let’s see:

We can supplement or replace the viewport with a summary table that lists pertinent attributes of the container’s children, or with a plot that graphs some particularly interesting attribute of the contents.

And

Figure 13-3: The Plot pane of the Appearance Inspector lets you set up a progress bar. Not only the bar’s current value, but also the minimum, maximum, and target values may be expressions. For example, the target word count for a writing project might increase daily.

Just another nice example how I utilise ChatGPT for daily tasks

To match everything from the beginning of the string to “Beats:” including line breaks, you can use the following regular expression:

^([\s\S]*?)Beats:

Example

$Text = $Text.replace("^([\s\S]*?)Beats:","")

1 Like