@Markoconnor, see his original post "Is there a need for a paid course or a guide on “How to use Tinderbox?”, has suggested that we put forth a monthly challenge, something we can all dig our teeth into to learn Tinderbox. What a great idea!
So that his challenge does not get lost in the weeks, with this post, I’m pulling out of the thread the first challenge, which was graciously provided by @Markoconnor.
- Create a tbx file from the data that creates all managers and employees as a built in Person Prototype
- Add $Attributes that capture age, company, salary inside the Person Prototype
- Managers and Employees are to have different badges
- Background outline colour to be different if Age >50
- Create an Agent that picks out the company with the most employees
- Create a ‘dashboard’ note that displays the average salary of all employees