I’m using TBX to manage people at church now that church is no longer meeting due to COVID-19. We have many high risk people (due to age), many with known health problems, and many who will now be isolated. We also have a group of volunteers that will contact people.
I have done the following:
- Added all the people in outline form with their details as KA.
- I’ve added KA for volunteers that shows all the volunteers.
- I’ve added KA for high risk, known health problems and isolated.
- I’ve created an agent to show only those in these categories.
- I’ve added a KA for those who are responsible for each person.
- I’ve created an agent for each volunteer that shows those they are responsible for.
So far so good it’s all working.
I’m now trying to work out how to track when people have been contacted. Our current guideline is that each person is contacted at least once in 3 days. The volunteers let me know when they have done so. As this level of care may persist for at least 3 months (I’m in the UK) I have a couple of questions.
- How do I log when a person has been contacted? Currently I create a note inside their name that has date and method of contact.
- How do I stop them showing in the volunteer agent if they have been contacted in the last 3 days or how do I create a dashboard to track who has not been contacted in the last 3 days?
Many thanks for your kind help.