Meetup SATURDAY August 6

Time: SATURDAY, August 6, 2022 12:00 noon Eastern Time (US and Canada)

TOPIC: Three pillars knowledge management with Tinderbox: Content, Structure, and Design.

In this session will review how these three pillars come together in Tinderbox to help you collect, curate, and create your knowledge, and package it all up for presentation (both in and out of Tinderbox).

Plus: bring your projects and puzzlements. Let the community lend a hand.

9 AM Pacific Time
Noon Eastern time
1300 São Paulo
1600 UTC
1700 London
1800 Paris
2130 Dehli

Beginners especially welcome!

3 Likes

This is going to be an AWESOME session! We @mwra’s guidance, we’ve made many breakthroughs in the last couple of weeks, not just about Tinderbox but in how one manages your knowledge. In the first 30 minutes, we’ll explain the entire richness of Tinderbox, in the remaining time we’ll dig into the nuances. This will be a foundational session.

4 Likes

Looking forward to the recording, for I’m on holiday and (unbelievable!) from Saturday will be in an area without WiFi :blush:

1 Like

I’ll be traveling and likely have to miss this! Looking forward to the playback :slight_smile:

1 Like

Chat log: meeting_saved_chat.txt.zip (9.6 KB)

1 Like

Nice @iPanini … and is there a link to the recording already?

thanks

I guess Michael Becker will have it up at the usual Vimeo channel. Unfortunately I have no control about that.

Thanks! Sorry i had to leave before the end.

Most welcome, maybe it would be an idea to allow some more people to record the session?

I hope you all enjoyed today, got something out of it. Here is the video and supporting file from today’s session, Tinderbox Meetup 06 August 20222: Fundamentals: 5Cs and 3 Pillars of Personal Knowledge Management.

It was awesome Michael. I learned a lot. It was a special 2 hour mind bender at MichaelB speed. Lots of notes on Content, Structure and Design methodology. Will have to watch at 0.5 speed a couple of times more.

Tom

1 Like