Hi all - I’m having an issue in a particular project wherein notes in some containers spontaneously re-order (in Outline View).
At first, I wasn’t clear specifically when it was occurring. So, I added an Attribute “$Order”, and entered unique numbers for each note in that container. I switched out to a Map View, returned to the Outline View and found that my notes were out-of-sequence.
For clarity - the project does not yet have any agents. The “Sort” order in the Action Inspector is also disabled (for the particular container).
I’ve been having some screen redraw issues since the past couple versions, which make my Outline View hard to read sometimes. The workaround I’d found was to switch briefly between Views. But since the workaround is messing with my note sequence, it’s also impacting my productivity.
I could perhaps populate $Order attribute and force-sort the container - but the notes are not ready to be locked into their sequence yet (so that would mean constantly manually re-numbering, trapping myself with complex ordering schemes, and so on).