Tinderbox In-Person Meetup in London on May 8th. What do you think? Shall we give it a go?

I’m going to be in London at a conference in May, tje 7th~13th. I was just thinking, shall we get an in-person Tinderbox meetup/workshop organized? I’m thinking of Sunday May 8th. We could meet at a pub? Somone’s office or classroom? Or we all chip in and help cover the costs for a WeWork office for the day. I don’t know, but thought I’d thorw the idea out to see if anyone is interested. It could be REALLY fun!

4 Likes

What a superb idea! Whilst London is my home city, I’d much prefer Wellington, New Zealand since that’s where I live. Clearly, that’s not going to be possible for you, Michael. However, I do like the idea of in-person meetups. If there are any TB users in New Zealand that would like to meet and discuss TB tips/tricks and how they use the product, then It could be valuable to form a more localised TB User Group? I’d be happy to host something down here if there’s any interest.

1 Like

I’d love to get back to Wellington one of these days.

1 Like

I’d love to get to New Zealand one day. :slight_smile:

Funny, I had to fly to London to come up with the idea. I’ll start a thread for an SF bay area meetup too.

When you do one in Berlin, I‘ll attend and buy you a beer! :wink:

1 Like