Tinderbox Meetup: 18 September 2021. Blogging With Tinderbox

Extending our standard meetup format where we discuss all things Tinderbox, for the next four weeks we’re going to carve out 20~30 minutes of each session to incrementally develop a Tinderbox document that caters to a specific purpose: Blogging with Tinderbox.

• September 18: Building the foundation - creating the basic structure for your file, initial idea collection
  • September 25: Writing your first article: curation and creation
  • October 2: Working with templates and publishing your first article
  • October 9: Integrating citations and source material

By the end of the four weeks you will have learn how to build a foundation for any Tinderbox project, to collect and curate your ideas, and to publish to the Web. We’ll talk about basic Tinderbox navigation, note creation, prototype management, simple actions and templates, and explore some terrific 3rd-party apps. Please join, the more the merrier.

Bring your questions, too! Meetups start with a chance to solve current obstacles and to hear about new Tinderbox projects. These meetups are interactive and lively. Beginners are especially welcome.

Time: Sept 18, 2021 12:00 noon Eastern Time (US and Canada)

9 AM Pacific Time
Noon Eastern time
1300 São Paulo
1600 UTC
1700 London
1800 Paris
2130 Dehli

Zoom link for the meetup: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8850659900?pwd=ZE9ROUs1czNiK2FTTStjTUJuVkIydz09

1 Like

Great program! I’ll miss the first one, on a plane Saturday. But I’ll watch the video and should make the others. I have many thoughts. :grinning:

2 Likes

Video link posted and added to meet-ups thread.

2 Likes

Here is a link to the Lesson 1 post, Meetup 18SEPT21 Lesson 1: Blogging [Basic] with Tinderbox - Setting the foundation. Here we’ve shared the class file, questions, resources, etc., and will have an active dialog on the homework assignment, Q&A, and next steps.

1 Like