Hi all, fantastic session yesterday. BTW, @archurhh asked yesterday if the highlight colors would cover over when annotating a file. Guess what, I figured out how to get annotations from Highlights App to Tinderbox so that when it comes into Tinderbox and you apply a stamp the following takes place.
The annotation is,
- Assigned a priority 0, 1, 2, 3
- Assigned a type based on the color, e.g. Quote, Note (aka my idea), Annotation, Image
- Assigned a prototype - Note, Quote, Annotation, or Image (also applies the color)
- Links to the location in the PDF file where the annotation occurred
- Stores the page number
- Parses out all the delimiters and creates a clean note
- If an annotation is an image, links to and enables a preview of the image
- If the annotation is a quote assigns a special format
- Assigns the Pandoc preview to process citations
- Cleans out the junk you don’t need anymore.
I make up a video on this later in the week.