Tinderbox Meetup March 12, 2023 Video: ADA Compliance and Templates, Markdown
|Tags||5Cs Knowledge Management, ADA Compliance, Aaron Swartz, AppleScript, Bulleted Lists, CommonMark, HTML Export, HTML Image Tags, Image Alt Text, John Gruber, Markdown, Markup, Meetup, Separators, Tinderbox, eMail|
|Video URL||Tinderbox Meetup March, 12, 2023 - YouTube|
|Example File||TBX L - Tindebox Meetup 12MAR23.tbx (286.5 KB)|
|Chat||chat.txt (5.4 KB)|
In this Tinderbox meetup, we reviewed,
- Working with separators
- Using AppleScript to email from Tinderbox
- Using Tinderbox to create ADA Compliant HTML Image tags, e.g., adding al text^†
- Demo of more advanced media handling (images, video, audio) template in Tinderbox
- Working with Markdown (compared to styled text) in Tinderbox
^†A follow-up to this discussion can be found here.
Please help with the development of future sessions by answering the three questions below.
- What were your top 2~3 key takeaways from this lesson?
- What do you want to learn next? Learn more about?
- What exercises would help reinforce your learning?