Tinderbox Meetup March 4, 2023: Managing Lab Experiments, ChatGPT Integration
|Tags||5Cs Knowledge Management, Adornment, Attributes, ChatGPT, Command Line, Demos, Hierarch, Homebrew, Lab Experiment, Linking, Outline, Python|
|Video URL||Tinderbox Meetup March 4, 2023 - YouTube|
|Example File||TBX Meetup 4Mar23.tbx (8.6 MB) and Adornment Question.tbx (128.9 KB)|
|Chat||chat.txt (2.6 KB)|
In this meetup, we covered the following:
- Strategies for documenting materials (i.e., ingredients) in lab experiments, i.e., batches. We discussed using notes, adornments, outline hierarchy, attributes, and more to
- A Tinderbox ChatGPT integration demonstration
Please help with the development of future sessions by answering the three questions below.
- What were your top 2~3 key takeaways from this lesson?
- What do you want to learn next? Learn more about?
- What exercises would help reinforce your learning?