Tinderbox Meetup Sunday 3 Mar. 2024

Bring your projects and puzzlements! Everyone is welcome. Long-time Tinderbox users, new Tinderbox users, and non-Tinderbox users are very welcome to join in on the discussion.

Tinderbox 10-Minute Training: Inheritance

@mwra gave a detailed review (than hour not 10 minutes) on working with dates in Tinderbox.

Tinderbox Trainers Wanted

We are inviting Tinderbox community members to deliver a “Tinderbox in 10-minute Training” session. We want to kick off each weekly Tinderbox meetup with a 10-minute training that explores a Tinderbox feature and explains how to use it in a specific context. Again, the training should explain what the feature does and provide a contextual example of how the training is using it (sample files are most welcome). If you’d like to provide one of these training, please DM @satikusala or @eastgate on the Tinderbox Forum, and we’ll schedule your session on the Tinderbox Meetup Calendar .

9 AM Pacific Time

Noon Eastern time

1300 São Paulo

1600 UTC

1700 London

1800 Paris

2130 Delhi

Join

Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 617 924 9044

Passcode: tinderbox

For more details and to join the conversation with the Tinderbox community, visit the Tinderbox Forum. Tinderbox Meetup Calendar .

It would be great if Mark Anderson @mwra continues to show us shortcuts. The first “episode” was very useful.

3 Likes

Toward the end of this week, we talked about mapping complex relationships in Tinderbox. I made a quick sketch in map view to isolate some strange behavior reported in outline, but I think the result is reasonably pleasing if slight:

I did something similar a few weeks ago, on a larger scale:

3 Likes