Tinderbox Meetups: Nov 14 and Nov 18

Our virtual Tinderbox meetups continue and are great fun. Beginners are especially welcome!

On the agenda for this week is a quick look at approaches to using Tinderbox with video.

We have two meetups this time: the traditional Saturday meetup and a new Wednesday meetup that’s better for Asia and the Pacific.

Date

Saturday, November 14

Time

Noon, EST

9AM, PST

1700 British Standard Time

0000 China Standard Time

Topics

Tinderbox novices especially welcome: bring your ideas, your problems and your questions.

On the agenda for this week is a quick look at approaches to using Tinderbox with video.

Zoom link:

Launch Meeting - Zoom

Date

Wednesday, November 18

Time

9PM, EST

6PM, PST

1000, Beijing (Thursday)

1300, Sydney (Thursday)

Topics

Tinderbox novices especially welcome: bring your ideas, your problems and your questions.

Zoom link:

Launch Meeting - Zoom

1 Like

Hey, Everyone,

We do have an agenda item for today that we’re carrying over from last week!

Agenda

Crosstabs Video

Sorry – I got mixed up – MB

A particularly good discussion, I thought!

Nov 14 video: Tinderbox Meetup 14 November 2020 on Vimeo

1 Like

I liked the discussion, thanks for sharing.
However, one question: there was a (somewhat older) video mentioned in the discussion that I could not locate. I remember that “Tom Webster” was mentioned to have produced it and that it was about qualitative research with Tinderbox. Allegedly it was to be found on Vimeo, but I had no luck.
Can you kindly point me in the right direction? Many thanks!

Just spotted it (Processing Qualitative Data with Tinderbox on Vimeo) – after searching for “Tom Webster” here in the forum. Should have done that first – apologies!