Tinderbox Training 64- Automated Note, Glossary of Terms, Figures, and Entities Creation and Indexing

Tinderbox Training 64- Automated Note, Glossary of Terms, Figures, and Entities Creation and Indexing

Level Advanced
Published Date 2/19/22
Revision 1
Revision Note
Acknowledgements Chuck Wade, Deb Robson, My Patrons
Type How To
Tags 5CKMEl, 5Cs of Knowledge Management and Exchange, Action Code, Automation, Glossray, Indexing, Tinderbox, aTbRef
Video Length 01:03:03
Video URL Tinderbox Training- Automated Note, Glossary of Terms, Figures, and Entities Creation and Indexing - YouTube
Example File N/A
TBX Version 9.0
Instructor Michael Becker

In this lesson, well it is not as much as a lesson but a conversation I had with two of my Patrons, you’ll get a glimpse into a process I’ve developed for writing articles and books, specifically, we cover: 1) automated terms creation, 2) automated glossary of terms generation, 3) automated figure numbering, 4) and automated indexing of terms, figures, and entities. I review the action code and export codes I’ve created to do this, including the use of functions.

There is no sample file, yet, for this process. This is a look into my real-time work. Once all the pieces are in place I’ll develop a sample file.

You’re Invited To Be My Patron:

A lot goes into creating these training videos. If you’re getting value from these videos and are open to supporting my efforts, I respectfully ask that you consider becoming one of my patrons by making a monthly contribution. :pray: https://www.patreon.com/tinderboxcourses?fan_landing=true :pray:

5 Likes

Great job Michael. Will you be posting the example file for your Patrons?
Thanks Tom

Eventually, but there are several moving parts. I need to think through how to best deconstruct it so as not to overwhelm people. Each individual part is easy enough, but to best understand this there is coordination and an overall understanding of text transformation and data association that is needed. I need to find the time to best explain this.

1 Like

Amazing work here. I will be in touch.

1 Like