Tinderbox Forum

Tinderbox Training Video 58 - Annotating with Highlights App, Tinderbox, DEVONThink, and Zotero

So there is no doubt, the process I’ve suggested here from Highlights to Tinderbox preserves the colors.

Ok. I reactivated my Highlights 1 app. Will only use it to extract the markdown files and annotate in bookends. This way, luckily, I don’t have to pay the subscription. Is there a possibility that you could share your stamp code with us? Will have to rewatch the video to get closer to what you do.

Regarding your problem with exploding at the *** delimiter, why don’t you export from highlights every citation in an individual file as this is an option?

take care,

J.

All the sample code is in the attached file.

Thank you so much. Totally overlooked that. Sorry for the inconvenience!

No problem. Let me know if you see any need for modifications. I can’t remember if I’ve uploaded the refinements I’ve been making.

what should this OnAdd action do:
action($Text("cnSource"));

This action first looks for a note named “cnSource”. Having found that note, we get its text. Finally, we treat that text as an action to be performed.

In essence, this lets us write the action in the text of a note, which might be more convenient for lengthy actions than the inspector window.

2 Likes