Tinderbox Video Training 55 - Working with Taggers

Tinderbox Video - Working with Taggers

Level Beginner
Published Date 7/11/21
Revision 1
Revision Note
Acknowledgements
Type How To
Tags 4CKMEl, 4Cs of Knowledge Management and Exchange, Cybersecurity, Keyword Management, Keywords, Taggers, Tinderbox, Traditional Identity Protection, aTbRef
Video Length 12:18
Video URL TBX L Working with Taggers - YouTube
Example File TBX L - Working with Taggers.tbx (141.3 KB)
TBX Version 9
Instructor Michael Becker

In this lesson, I explain how to use the Taggers feature in Tinderbox (requires Tinderbox 9.0+).

Tagging is an important tool for knowledge management. By tagging content, you can find and categorize your content for later use and insights management. For example, you can associate a number of terms with higher-order category terms, i.e. tag, to help with your knowledge consolidation and incremental formalization efforts. For example, I show how you can roll up a number of terms to then are able to “tag’ a knot as cybersecurity or traditional identity protection related.

NOTE: After creating this video there is one more point I want to call out. If you change the $Searchable attribute value from “true” to “false” in the “Category” tag note you’ll see the that “Tagger” note will NOT be returned in the agent search results, which personally I find preferable.

TBXL Working with Taggers

3 Likes