Trip Planning and Tinderbox

Can you email me the document, or the relevant part? tinderbox@eastgate.com

It appears (discussion elsewhere) the Geographical Adornments returned in v9.5.1. Meanwhile the Backstage crew are resolving a few more gremlins. My expectation is they will be correct for v9.6.0 at which point I’ll amend my aTbRef notes on the feature.

HTH :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for this idea … we’re leaving for 2 weeks in Abruzzi and Amalfi in late August and I’m struggling now to get organized …

1 Like

Sounds awesome. Let me know if you want to setup a one-on-one session to talk through the trip. I’d be happy to brainstorm with you.

1 Like

This is what OpenAI thinks you should visit:

1. amalfi cathedral;1. gran sasso national park;10. maiori beach;10. pescara beach;2. rocca calascio;2. villa rufolo;3. positano;3. santo stefano di sessanio;4. campo imperatore;4. ravello;5. cascate del verde;5. path of the gods;6. civitella del tronto;6. praiano;7. furore fjord;7. teramo cathedral;8. emerald grotto;8. sulmona;9. fara san martino;9. minori;amalfi:;the abruzzi:

And asking for the best time to visit the cathedral:

as an ai language model;i don’t have personal preferences. however;it’s always a good idea to check the opening hours and dates of the cathedral in advance;the best time to visit amalfi cathedral is during the spring (april to june) or fall (september to october) seasons;when the weather is mild and there are fewer crowds compared to the peak tourist season in july and august. however

all done in TBX… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Tastes vary. I’ve been there, and I’m not sure why you would want to visit it if you had seen a beach before.

Sulmona is nice.

There is a fine archeological museum in Chieti, for those who are interested in that field.

No AI was used in this case: just personal impressions from several visits I actually made to Abruzzo some years ago. :grin:

2 Likes