AppleScript works well if you are already familiar with it.
- Is increasingly the language of new developments in macOS scripting, for example at Omni Group and Quark, and in useful applications like TaskPaper.
- Is also, unlike AppleScript, used in iOS scripting (1Writer, Drafts, Scriptable, OmniGraffle, OmniOutliner etc)
- Continues to receive active maintenance and development. (AppleScript is now in legacy maintenance mode).
- Is available (post Yosemite) wherever AppleScript is available.
- In the Script Editor main menu choose
File > Open dictionary,
- browse to
Tinderbox 8.appamong the list of applications that appear
- click the