What characters can be used in note Explode function?

What characters can be used in the note Explode function? How can delimeter Text 1 with progressive numbering can be used to explode a note and split it removing the text with numbering, using first sentence as title and the rest in note’s text. Can delimeter text contain numbers [0-9] or \n or any other hidden characters?
And add removed number to notes Titles.

Can you provide an example. The explode delimiter follows regex patterns, maybe this will help. Put ina regex pattern and it will explode along these lines.

Michael, thank you! Now I know what regex pattern is. The note I wanted to split was:
METHOD 1
PRINCIPLE OF FRAGMENTATION
a) Split the object into independent parts.
b) Make the object disassembled.
c) Increase the degree of fragmentation of the object.
METHOD 2
REMOVAL PRINCIPLE
a)Separate from the object the “interfering” part (the “interfering” property) or,
b)on the contrary, isolate the only necessary part (the necessary property).
METHOD 3
THE PRINCIPLE OF LOCAL QUALITY
a) Move from a single object structure (or external environment, external influence) to a heterogeneous one.
b) Different parts of the object should have (perform) different functions.
c) Each part of the object must be in the conditions most favourable to its function.

Removing Method as delimeter and making first sentence note $Name.

This works for me:

Yup, that works. Then, if you explode each of the following notes at the paragraph you get this (after you’ve intended the sub-bullets).

Michael, thank you for the idea. Exploding further notes makes sense.

Just FYI the rapid way to clean up the above post-Explo is to:

1. Cmd-Select the Containers you wish to retain
  2. press Shift-Tab until they (and their contents) are no longer indented under the respective ‘/exploded notes’ and origin Containers
  3. Cmd-Select and delete all the unneeded Notes/Containers
  4. Done.

Yes, thank you. It saves effort.