Tinderbox Training Video 47 - Simple Gradebook Part 3

Tinderbox Training Video - Simple Gradebook Part 3

Level Intermediate
Published Date 5/1/21
Tags 4CKMEl, 4Cs of Knowledge Management and Exchange, Agent, AppleScript, CSV, Grading, Import Spreadsheet, Tinderbox, aTbRef
Video Length 12:23
Video URL Tinderbox Training - Simple Gradebook Part 3 - YouTube
Example File TBX L- Simple Gradebook Part 3.tbx (389.3 KB) Sample Assgn scores.csv 2.zip (790 Bytes) TBXMergeAtrValues.zip (4.7 KB)
Revision 1
TBX Version 8.9
Instructor Michael Becker
Acknowledgements Sumner Gerard @sumnerg
Related Lessons Tinderbox Training Video - Simple Gradebook Part 1; Tinderbox Training Video - Simple Gradebook Part 2

In this Lesson, I built on Part 1 and Part 2 of the TBX Simple Gradebook project. I show you how to overwrite, aka update or merge, the values of the attributes from one set of notes with those of another set of notes that have the same name; this is performed by pulling in a CSV file and using an AppleScript developed by one of the Tinderbox community members. I also show how to create prototypes for individual assignments.

TBX - L Simple Gradebook Part3

A Tinderbox Reference File

You can find The Tinderbox Reference File at A Tinderbox Reference File. This is an amazing, invaluable, resource, developed by Mark Anderson, that includes an overview of every Tinderbox capability.

You’re Invited To Be My Patron:

A lot goes into creating these training videos. If you’re getting value from these videos and are open to supporting my efforts, I respectfully ask that you consider becoming one of my patrons by making a monthly contribution. :pray: https://www.patreon.com/tinderboxcourses?fan_landing=true :pray: