This is a wiki post.
There is a lot of resources here in the forum, but some of them get lost or simply forgotten. The idea is to keep a permanent list of shared templates.
@mwra, could you point to some of the (probably) hundreds of templates you have shared here?
@satikusala, could you list some of your favorites here that you shared so far?
@Everyone else, please post your complete file examples, templates, and action code snippets.
- aTbRef source file - @mwra
- A TBX Starter File - @mwra
- Export tab-delimited files for Excel (and other apps) @mwra
- Beatles records: demo with example TBXs @mwra
- Tinderbox Cookbook @mwra
- Simple Pandoc Template - @Bernard-0
- Publish to DEVONthink - @pat
- BoxPress - @CSH
- A Tinderbox Zettelkasten starter file - @talazem
- Gradebook: Tinderbox Training Video 47 - Simple Gradebook Part 3 - @satikusala
- Daily & Project Journaling & Management - Tinderbox Training Video 26 - Daily Journal Time Tracking Project Management Part 1 - #26 by satikusala - @satikusala
- Example of $DisplayExpression in action, training on how to show the count of children in a notes container, Tinderbox Training Video 49 - Demystifying Action Code Updating a Note's Display Expression - @satikusala
- Tinderbox Template - Dynamically Built HTML Table: Column Heads from Parent’s $DisplayedAttributes, Row Labels Form Childrens’ $Names - @satikusala
- Tinderbox Template - Dynamically Built HTML Table: Column Heads Children $Name, Row Labels Parent's $Displayed Attributes - @satikusala
- Tinderbox Template - Building HTML Table with value() and .replace - @satikusala
- A template to manage bibliographical references is a template for exporting bibliographical references in BibTeX and JSON - @Bernard-0
- Action Code Example: Update a note's display expression with the count of its children or descendants - @satikusala