Tinderbox Lesson - Tinderbox for Teaching: Strategies, Tactics, and Methods For Running Your Class

Tinderbox Lesson - Tinderbox for Teaching: Strategies, Tactics, and Methods For Running Your Class

Level Intermediate
Published Date 9/3/22
Revision 1
Tags 5CKMEl, 5Cs of Knowledge Management and Exchange, Assignments, Grading, Syllabus, Teaching, Tinderbox, aTbRef
Video Length 01:34:00
Video URL Tinderbox Lesson - Tinderbox for Teaching: Strategies, Tactics, and Methods For Running Your Class - YouTube
Example File TBX L - Teaching with Tinderbox.tbx (1.9 MB)
TBX Version 9.3
Instructor Michael Becker
Forum Post URL Tinderbox Lesson - Tinderbox for Teaching: Strategies, Tactics, and Methods For Running Your Class
This lesson, reviewed during the, 03 September 2022 Meetup, is all about teaching with Tinderbox. It follows the 5Cs of Knowledge Management (see 5Cs of Knowledge Management Framework and 5Cs CSDP Framework).

Tinderbox for Teaching: Strategies, Tactics, and Methods For Running Your Class [This I NOT just for the education profession, as everyone is an educator at some level]

In this Tinderbox lesson, we’ll show you how to use Tinderbox to set up and manage your class (i.e., something you need to teach). We’ll cover how to set up and manage:

• learning objectives, syllabus
  • lecture plans
  • post-mortem lecture notes and action items
  • announcements
  • enhanced-student roster
  • guest speakers
  • assignments (individual, discussion, group) and assessments (question banks)
  • grading
  • class assets (files, presentations, videos, etc.)

Complete video list

You’ll find a Tinderbox reference file for this video on the Tinderbox Forum: Mastering Tinderbox: Training Videos (Complete List)

A Tinderbox Reference File

You can find The Tinderbox Reference File at A Tinderbox Reference File. This is an amazing, invaluable, resource, developed by Mark Anderson, that includes an overview of every Tinderbox capability.

About Michael J. Becker

I am passionate about helping people achieve results by unleashing their creative and intellectual potential. My method: The 5Cs of Knowledge Management, a personal knowledge management system that I’ve developed, and am developing; the system incorporates a layered approach to unleashing one’s knowledge. The system meets you where you are so that you can adapt it to where you want to go.

I welcome the opportunity to connect and collaborate:
LinkedIn**: https://www.linkedin.com/in/privacyshaman
Tinderbox Forum**: https://forum.eastgate.com/ (my handle is @satikusala)
I would be grateful for your support. :pray: Click here: Become My Patron :pray:

Thanks so much @satikusala for your presentation of this at the meet up and also for sharing the .tbx with us here on the forum.
Your comment during the meet up about having to re-frame the way you see things when working with Tinderbox is very helpful. It’s something I’ve been aware of all along, but I haven’t known where to start or even the questions I needed to ask.
Thanks again

2 Likes